Refer the best Dental Business Management System
Help practices grown and make money at the same time
Thank you for your interest in Practice by Numbers products. At Practice by Numbers we offer a great affiliate program for our partners, vendors, and consultants.
You can refer our services to your clients knowing that they are in good hands. We offer the most advanced, comprehensive, and customizable business intelligence system that has ever been available to dental practices.
You can complete this form for each referred client so we have a record of your referral. You can inform the referred client to tell us that you referred them as well. Please read below for the affiliate program guidelines.
– Rohit Garg
Practice by Numbers
Practice by Numbers Affiliate Program for Frequent Referrers
The Practice by Numbers (PbN) Affiliate Program is only applicable to frequent referrers who refer 1 or more practices per quarter to our company.
- Affiliates will be paid a commission equal to 10% of monthly subscription revenue after deducting rebates, discounts, refunds, and specials for all services to which referred clients subscribe.
- Referral credits are for sales made directly because of your referral.
- There are no payout limits–the more you refer the more you can earn. The commissions have a time limit of 2 years from the time when the referred client signs up. After 2 years, commissions will be ended for that client.
- There shall always be only one affiliate credited paid per referred customer.
- The referral credit will be based on the referred customer providing us with the source of the referral. In case of a conflict, we shall make the final decision on who receives the referral credit. For affiliates, we shall also make available a form on our website that can be used to inform us of a referral.
- Practices referred by doctors who manage or have a stake in the practice shall not be considered as affiliates. There are other programs available for multi-practice owners.
- Referral credits will be paid out quarterly. In the case more than $1000 commission is accrued each month, commissions will be paid monthly.
- We require a W9 to be on file before any referral credit checks can be created.
- In case a referral results in a zero revenue service, like a “Key opinion leader” (KOL) or a consultant, no commissions will be paid. If the KOL relationship turns out to be beneficial to Practice by Numbers, we will provide a finders fees solely determined at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to modify, terminate or limit Affiliate Program payments, guidelines and features at any time without any prior notice.
Practice by Numbers is an incredible resource
One thing I like is that it provides collection numbers, which is lacking in other software of this type.
It's not clear to me why we shouldn't be tracking our metrics, and how doing that makes us robots. As a PPO heavy office, it would be suicide to not pay attention to the our numbers, production/collection/hygiene appointments, etc. Those dentists out there collecting a million or more without having to pay attention to metrics, my hats off to you, we are not as talented or as lucky as you 😉 😉
Get a total picture of your practice
The fact that it is tied in with Quickbooks is awesome
I love the phone feature, A LOT!
I would highly recommend this software
The team at PBN is very approachable and fix issues right away. I was looking at Dental intel for some time but never got it due to high setup and monthly fees, but at $200 per month, PBN makes complete sense. I would highly recommend this software.
all I can say is WOW
Running a dental practice by gut feeling and without knowing the numbers is financial suicide in today's business environment.
Previously I used Dental Intel, a very good product. I like Practice by Numbers because 1. $200 per month vs 400-500 for other systems, (going on vacation with the savings !) 2. Customizable- format the way it makes sense to you and no "paralysis by analysis" 3. Month-to-Month, no contracts. It's pretty obvious this was started by practicing dentists it is so functional and intuitive. So far customer service has been outstanding. They have been responsive and listen to suggestions..